Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1972. "Separability and Complementarity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 196-97, March.
- Barzel, Y. & Suen, W., 1991.
"The Demand Curves for Giffen Goods are Downward Sloping,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
91-18, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Barzel, Yoram & Suen, Wing, 1992. "The Demand Curves for Giffen Goods Are Downward Sloping," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 896-905, July.
- Barzel, Y. & Suen, W., 1991. "The Demand Curves for Giffen Goods are Downward Sloping," Working Papers 91-18, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Christian Weber, 1997. "A difficulty in the search for Giffen behavior," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 289-296, September.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Kreinin, Mordechai E, 1990. "An Analysis of Import Expansion Policies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 99-108, January.
- Silberberg, Eugene & Walker, Donald A, 1984. "A Modern Analysis of Giffen's Paradox," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 687-94, October.
- Grace, Richard & Turner, R. Kerry & Walter, Ingo, 1978. "Secondary materials and international trade," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 172-186, June.
- Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H & Kogut, Carl A, 1991. "Experimental Confirmation of the Existence of a Giffen Good," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 961-70, September.
- Hoy, Michael & Robson, Arthur J., 1981. "Insurance as a Giffen good," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 47-51.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2002. "Inferior Goods: A note," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(77).
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891.
"Marshall's Principles of Economics,"
History of Economic Thought Articles,
McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Richard G. Lipsey & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1971. "A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 131-63, May.
- Davies, John E, 1994. "Giffen Goods, the Survival Imperative, and the Irish Potato Culture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 547-65, June.
- White, Michael V, 1990. "Invention in the Face of Necessity: Marshallian Rhetoric and the Giffen Good(s)," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(192), pages 1-11, March.
- John H. Nachbar, 1996.
"The Last Word on Giffen Goods?,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1972. "Step-Optimization, Secondary Constraints, and Giffen Goods," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(4), pages 553-60, November.
- Gramm, William P, 1970. "Giffen's Paradox And The Marshallian Demand Curve," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 38(1), pages 65-71, March.
- Johnston, Richard S & Larson, Douglas M, 1994. "Focusing the Search for Giffen Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 168-74, January.
- George J. Stigler, 1950.
"The Development of Utility Theory. II,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 373.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 1986. "Robert Giffen and the Irish Potato: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 539-42, June.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 1985. "Inverse demand and anti-giffen goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 397-404.
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "Notes on the History of the Giffen Paradox," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 152.
- Charles van Marrewijk & Peter A. G. van Bergeijk, 1990. "Giffen Goods and the Subsistence Level," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 145-148, Spring.
- Gilley, Otis W & Karels, Gordon V, 1991. "In Search of Giffen Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 182-89, January.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, March.
- Liebhafsky, H H, 1969. "New Thoughts About Inferior Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 931-34, December.
- Boland, L A, 1977. "Giffen Goods, Market Prices and Testability," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(28), pages 72-85, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:4:p:255-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.