Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilley, Otis W & Karels, Gordon V, 1991. "In Search of Giffen Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 182-189, January.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Charles van Marrewijk & Peter A. G. van Bergeijk, 1990. "Giffen Goods and the Subsistence Level," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 145-148, Spring.
- Richard G. Lipsey & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1971. "A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 131-163, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robbert Maseland & Albert Vaal, 2011. "Trade, development, and poverty-induced comparative advantage," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 153-174.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009.
"Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- K. de Jaegher, 2008. "Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications," Working Papers 08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Grady Mark F., 2009. "Unavoidable Accident," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 177-231, April.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Vasile Dinu, 2015. "Economic paradoxism and meson economics," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 776-776, May.
- Matthew A. Hanson, 2007. "The Economics of Roadside Bombs," Working Papers 68, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
More about this item
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp07-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.