A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce & Jack Mintz, 1984. "Taxation, Inflation, and the Effective Marginal Tax Rate on Capital in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 62-79, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009.
"Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- K. de Jaegher, 2008. "Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications," Working Papers 08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jean-Pascal Simonin, 1980. "Une interprétation de l'effet « Giffen »," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 31(2), pages 347-362.
- Lester Hadsell & Gerald T. Burke, 2007. "Computers, Learning Outcomes, and the Choices Facing Students," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 111-124, Winter.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Schnitz, Casey, 2008. "Consumers and the Evolution of New Markets: The Case of the Ethical Foods," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6752, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jensen, Robert & Miller, Nolan, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp07-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Manuel Besada & Javier García & Miguel Mirás & Carmen Vázquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Philippe Mongin, 2006.
"L'analytique et le synthétique en économie,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(4), pages 349-383.
- Philippe Mongin, 2003. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Working Papers hal-00242950, HAL.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2006. "L’analytique et le synthétique en économie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Les Cahiers de Recherche 847, HEC Paris.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2008. "On the Development of an Ethical Demand Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6236, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stoll, John R., 1983. "Recreational Activities And Nonmarket Valuation: The Conceptualization Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Tamara Todorova, 2004. "Quality Aspects of Economic Transition: The Effect of Inferior Quality on the Market," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 59-78.
- Marek Hudík, 2011. "Rothbardian demand: A critique," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 311-318, September.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. G. Reinhardt, 1976. "Stock-Flow Analysis in Consumption and Household Production Theory: A Review and Synthesis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(I), pages 95-104, March.
- Zhu, Drew, 2016. "The Mechanism of Giffen Behaviour," MPRA Paper 75707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Pfaff & Shubham Chaudhuri & Howard Nye, 2004. "Household Production and Environmental Kuznets Curves – Examining the Desirability and Feasibility of Substitution," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 187-200, February.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," CID Working Papers 148, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:4:y:1971:i:2:p:131-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.