Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Universidad del País Vasco; DFAE II; Avenida Lehendakari Aguirre, 83; 48015 Bilbao; Spain|
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13209
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
- Diamond, Peter A & Yaari, Menahem, 1972. "Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 333-43, June.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stern, N. H., 1979. "A note on the allocation of time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 119-123.
- Johnston, Richard S & Larson, Douglas M, 1994. "Focusing the Search for Giffen Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 168-74, January.
- William J. Baumol, 1973. "Income and Substitution Effects in the Linder Theorem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 629-633.
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
- Shefrin, H. M. & Heineke, J. M., 1979. "On duality theory in intertemporal choice with uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 19-23.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- M. Hossein Partovi & Michael R. Caputo, 2006. "A Complete Theory Of Comparative Statics For Differentiable Optimization Problems," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 31-67, 02.
- Richard G. Lipsey & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1971. "A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 131-63, May.
- Besada, M. & Vazquez, C., 1999. "The generalized marginal rate of substitution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 553-560, May.
- Christian E. Weber, 2005. "Diminishing marginal value of income without apology," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 586-609, October.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2001. "Further results on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 335-340, March.
- Cornes,Richard, 1992. "Duality and Modern Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521336017.
- Besada, Manuel & Miras, Miguel, 2002. "A note on Lagrange multipliers in the multiple constraint case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 141-145, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:2:y:2011:i:3:p:401-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.