Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13209
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Lipsey & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1971. "A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 131-63, May.
- Johnston, Richard S & Larson, Douglas M, 1994. "Focusing the Search for Giffen Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 168-74, January.
- Christian E. Weber, 2005. "Diminishing marginal value of income without apology," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 586-609, October.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stern, N. H., 1979. "A note on the allocation of time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 119-123.
- Besada, Manuel & Miras, Miguel, 2002. "A note on Lagrange multipliers in the multiple constraint case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 141-145, March.
- Diamond, Peter A & Yaari, Menahem, 1972. "Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 333-43, June.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, October.
- Cornes,Richard, 1992. "Duality and Modern Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521336017, October.
- M. Hossein Partovi & Michael R. Caputo, 2006. "A Complete Theory Of Comparative Statics For Differentiable Optimization Problems," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 31-67, 02.
- Besada, M. & Vazquez, C., 1999. "The generalized marginal rate of substitution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 553-560, May.
- Baumol, William J, 1973. "Income and Substitution Effects in the Linder Theorem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 629-33, November.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2001. "Further results on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 335-340, March.
- Shefrin, H. M. & Heineke, J. M., 1979. "On duality theory in intertemporal choice with uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 19-23.
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:2:y:2011:i:3:p:401-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.