Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1981. "Evaluating the Taxation of Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 0806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2012.
"Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 749-771, July.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006.
"Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination
[Die Wirkung progressiver Besteuerung bei kollektiven Lohnverhandlungen und unbeobachtbarem individuellen Arbeit," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," CESifo Working Paper Series 2024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006. "Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2004. "Socially Optimal Royalty Design and Illegal Logging under Alternative Penalty Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1131, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1992.
"Les effets de substitution et de richesse de la théorie du portefeuille : une mise au point,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 43(6), pages 983-1006.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1992. "Les effets de substitution et de richesse de la théorie du portefeuille : une mise au point," Post-Print halshs-00447643, HAL.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2003. "Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2000. "Social Security Investment in Equities in an Economy with Short-Term Production and Land," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1259, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2003. "Social Security Investment in Equities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1047-1074, September.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2002. "Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 346-369, September.
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization of Endogenous Cycles with Balanced-Budget Distortionary Taxation," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(2), pages 149-167, June.
- Manuel Besada & Javier García & Miguel Mirás & Carmen Vázquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Amacher, Gregory & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2001. "Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests," Discussion Papers 756, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Aloqeili, Marwan, 2004. "The generalized Slutsky relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 71-91, February.
- Koskela, Erkki & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1996. "Tax progression is good for employment in popular models of trade union behaviour," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, August.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:3:p:333-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.