Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1981. "Evaluating the Taxation of Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 0806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2012.
"Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 749-771, 07.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006.
"Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination
[Die Wirkung progressiver Besteuerung bei kollektiven Lohnverhandlungen und unbeobachtbarem individuellen Arbeit," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," CESifo Working Paper Series 2024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2004. "Socially Optimal Royalty Design and Illegal Logging under Alternative Penalty Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1131, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1992. "Les effets de substitution et de richesse de la théorie du portefeuille : une mise au point," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(6), pages 983-1006.
- Jean-Michel Courtault, 1992. "Les effets de substitution et de richesse de la théorie du portefeuille : une mise au point," Post-Print halshs-00447643, HAL.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2003. "Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2000. "Social Security Investment in Equities in an Economy with Short-Term Production and Land," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1259, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2003. "Social Security Investment in Equities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1047-1074, September.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2001. "Social Security Investment in Equities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1314R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2002.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2002. "Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 346-369, September.
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization of Endogenous Cycles with Balanced-Budget Distortionary Taxation," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(2), pages 149-167, June.
- Manuel Besada & Javier García & Miguel Mirás & Carmen Vázquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Amacher, Gregory & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2001. "Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests," Discussion Papers 756, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Aloqeili, Marwan, 2004. "The generalized Slutsky relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 71-91, February.
- Koskela, Erkki & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1996. "Tax progression is good for employment in popular models of trade union behaviour," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, August.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:3:p:333-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006. "Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed