Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goenka, Aditya, 1994. "Fiscal Rules and Extrinsic Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(3), pages 401-416, May.
- Costas Azariadis & Roger Guesnerie, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 725-737.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 2000.
"Optimal Policy in OG Models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 62-83, January.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1998. "Optimal policy in OG models," Working Papers 08-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Discussion Papers 99-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ghiglino, C. & Tvede, M., 1999. "Optimal Policy in OG Models," Papers 99-23, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Sharon G. Harrison, 2001. "Tax Policy and Stability in a Model with Sector-Specific Externalities," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 75-89, January.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1988. "Economic fluctuations without shocks to fundamentals; or, does the stock market dance to its own music?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 8-24.
- Guo, Jang-Ting, 1999. "Multiple equilibria and progressive taxation of labor income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 97-103, October.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1998. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization Policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 481-490, October.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chattopadhyay, Subir & Muench, Thomas J., 1999. "Sunpsots and cycles reconsidered1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 67-75, April.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:1:y:1997:i:4:p:740-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koskela, Erkki & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1996. "Tax progression is good for employment in popular models of trade union behaviour," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, August.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985. "On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Diamond, Peter A & Yaari, Menahem, 1972. "Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 333-343, June.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:6:y:2002:i:5:p:633-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1979.
"The role of money in supporting the pareto optimality of competitive equilibrium in consumption-loan type models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-80, February.
- Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak., "undated". "The Role of Money in Supporting the Pareto Optimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Consumption-Loan Type Models," Working Papers 242, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Farmer, Roger E.A. & Woodford, Michael, 1997. "Self-Fulfilling Prophecies And The Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 740-769, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsoverlapping generations; cycles; stabilizing taxation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .