The role of money in supporting the pareto optimality of competitive equilibrium in consumption-loan type models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak., "undated". "The Role of Money in Supporting the Pareto Optimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Consumption-Loan Type Models," Working Papers 242, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peck, James, 1988.
"On the existence of sunspot equilibria in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 19-42, February.
- James Peck, 1986. "On the Existence of Sunspot Equilibria in an Overlapping Generations Model," Discussion Papers 678, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David K. Levine, 1989. "Efficiency and the Value of Money," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 77-88.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2018.
"The Household Fallacy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger Farmer & Pawel Zabczyk, 2018. "The Household Fallacy," NBER Working Papers 24393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Farmer & Pawel Zabczyk, 2018. "The Household Fallacy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 487, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013.
"The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1249, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," Discussion Papers 1305, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Silvana Tenreyro & Vincent Sterk, 2014. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," 2014 Meeting Papers 76, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sterk, Vincent & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2013. "The transmission of monetary policy operations through redistributions and durable purchases," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58311, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lahiri, Amartya & Puhakka, Mikko, 1998.
"Habit Persistence in Overlapping Generations Economies under Pure Exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 176-186, January.
- Amartya Lahiri & Mikko Puhakka, 1996. "Habit Persistence in Overlapping Generations Economies Under Pure Exchange," UCLA Economics Working Papers 754, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao, 1987.
"Optimality and monetary equilibria in stationary overlapping generations models with long-lived agents: Growth versus discounting,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 292-313, December.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1986. "Optimality and monetary equilibria in stationary overlapping generations models with long lived agents: growth versus discounting," Working Papers 312, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization of Endogenous Cycles with Balanced-Budget Distortionary Taxation," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(2), pages 149-167, June.
- Schonhofer, Martin, 1999. "Chaotic Learning Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-20, November.
- Bewley, Truman, 1983.
"A Difficulty with the Optimum Quantity of Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1485-1504, September.
- Truman Bewley, 1979. "The Optimum Quantity of Money," Discussion Papers 383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for the Bewley model with production," QM&RBC Codes 19, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Puhakka, Mikko, 2005. "The effects of aging population on the sustainability of fiscal policy," Research Discussion Papers 26/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Chattopadhyay, Subir & Muench, Thomas J., 1999. "Sunpsots and cycles reconsidered1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 67-75, April.
- Pertti Haaparanta & Mikko Puhakka, 1997. "Budget deficits and the feasibility of credit market reform," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 35-46, Spring.
- Mark Pingle & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1993.
"``Active Intermediation in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy'',"
9312001, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 1993.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1954, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pingle, M. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in an Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1227, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998. "Active intermediation in a monetary overlapping generations economy," ISU General Staff Papers 199801010800001027, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Pintus, Patrick A., 2005. "On competitive cycles and sunspots in productive economies with a positive money stock," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 137-147, June.
- Eckwert, Bernhard, 1996. "Equilibrium term structure relations of risky assets in incomplete markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 327-346.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 976-982, December.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Cycles and Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Economies with Stone-Geary Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 1737, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2003. "Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabrizio Orrego, 2014.
"Habit formation and indeterminacy in overlapping generations models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 225-241, January.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Habit formation and sunspots in overlapping generations models," Working Papers 2011-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Mertens, Jean-François & Rubinchik, Anna, 2015.
"Pareto Optimality Of The Golden Rule Equilibrium In An Overlapping Generations Model With Production And Transfers,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(08), pages 1780-1799, December.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Pareto optimality of the golden rule equilibrium in an overlapping generations model with production and transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2012033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:20:y:1979:i:1:p:41-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.