Fiscal Rules and Extrinsic Uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goenka, A. & Jafarey, S. & Pouliot, W., 2012.
"Pollution, mortality and optimal environmental policy,"
12/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Aditya Goenka & Saqib Jafarey & William Pouliot, 2012. "Pollution, Mortality and Optimal Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers 12-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Goenka, A. & Jafarey, S. & Pouliot, W., 2014. "Pollution, Mortality and Optimal Environmental Policy," Working Papers 15/11, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Keister, Todd, 1998. "Money Taxes and Efficiency When Sunspots Matter," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 43-68, November.
- Aditya Goenka & Stefano Matta, 2008. "Manipulation of endowments and sunspot equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Goenka, Aditya & Prechac, Christophe, 2006. "Stabilizing sunspots," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 544-555, August.
- Marta Aloi & Hans Jorgen Jacobsen & Teresa Lloyd Braga, 1998.
"Endogenous business cycles and stabilization policies,"
Economics Working Papers
476, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2000.
- Aloi, M. & Jorgen, H. & Lloyd-Braga, T., 2000. "Endogenous Business Cycles and Stabilization Policies," Papers 00-06, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Marta Aloi & Hans Jorgen Jacobsen & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, 1998. "Endogenous Business Cycles and Stabilization Policies," Discussion Papers 00-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Mar 2000.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization of Endogenous Cycles with Balanced-Budget Distortionary Taxation," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(2), pages 149-167, June.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Shell, Karl, 2000.
"The Economic Effects of Restrictions on Government Budget Deficits,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 106-137, September.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Shell, Karl, 1998. "The economic effects of restrictions on government budget deficits," Working Papers 03-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2001. "Optimal policy with probabilistic equilibrium selection," Working Paper 01-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Aditya Goenka, 2004. "Non-Fungibility and Mental Accounting: A Model of Bounded Rationality with Sunspot," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 234, Econometric Society.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:144:y:2017:i:c:p:133-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boschi, Melisso & Goenka, Aditya, 2012.
"Relative risk aversion and the transmission of financial crises,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 85-99.
- Aditya Goenka & Melisso Boschi, 2004. "International capital flows and transmission of financial crises," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 785, Econometric Society.
- Melisso Boschi & Aditya Goenka, 2007. "Relative Risk Aversion And The Transmission Of Financial Crises," CAMA Working Papers 2007-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Boschi, Melisso, 2006. "Habit formation and the transmission of financial crises," Economics Discussion Papers 8900, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2003. "Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 947, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:acb:camaaa:2007-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:4:y:1994:i:3:p:401-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.