Contact information of Carleton - School of Public Administration
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:carlad. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/spcarca.html .
- 99-25 Semiparametric Estimation of Single-Index Transition Intensities
by Gorgens, T.
- 99-24 Domensions of the Wage-Unemployment Relationship in the Nordic Countries: Wage Flexibility without Wage Curves
by Albaek, K. & Asplund, R. & Blomskog, S. & Barth, E. & Guomundsson,B.R. & Karlsson, V. & Madsen, E.S.
- 99-23 Optimal Policy in OG Models
by Ghiglino, C. & Tvede, M.
- 99-19 An Evaluation of Paid Leave: Participation and Labor Market Tightness
by Albaek, K.
- 99-03 Incomplete Markets and the Firm
by Dierker, E. & Dierker, H. & Grobal, B.
- 99-01 Evolutionary Learning in Signalling Games
by Jacobsen, H.J. & Jensen, M. & Sloth, B.
- 11 Dispute Resolution and Self-Selection: An Empirical Examination of the Federal Public Sector, 1971, 1982
by Winer, S.L. & Swimmer, G.
- 3 Dynamic Models of the Joint Determination of Labor Supply and Family Structure
by Schwartz, S. & Hutchens, R. & Jakubson, G.
- 2 Financial deregulation: Disarming the Nation State
by Bienefeld, M.
- 1 Self Selection, Administration Costs and Political Influence in the Formation of Fiscal Structure
by Warskett, G. & Winer, S.L. & Hettich, W.
- 10 Economic Efficiency, Political Institutions and Policy Analysis.c
by Winer, S.L. & Hettich, W.
- 9 Nature versus Narture: Property Rights Systems of First Peoples
by Anderson, C.L.
- 8 Democracy in Canada Unions
by Swartz, D.
- 7 The "Disgendering" Effects of Childcare Policy: A Comparative Analysis of Canada and the United States
by Phillips, S.D. & Smith, D.
- 6 Notes on the Scope and Limits of Decentralization in Africa
by Bienefeld, M.
- 5 Coercive Redistribution and Franchise : A Preliminary Investigation Using Computable General Equilibrium Modelling
by Winer, S.L. & Rutherford, T.