The generalized Slutsky relations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Epstein, Larry G, 1981. "Generalized Duality and Integrability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand functions in incomplete markets1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 111-129, February.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Ekeland, Ivar, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand functions in incomplete markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6343, Paris Dauphine University.
- Afriat, S. N., 1972. "The case of the vanishing Slutsky matrix," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 208-223, October.
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999.
"Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Ekeland, Ivar, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6427, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1980. "Structure of the Correspondence Principle at an Extremum Point," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 987-97, October.
- Diamond, Peter A & Yaari, Menahem, 1972. "Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 333-43, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:1-2:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.