The generalized Slutsky relations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, Peter A & Yaari, Menahem, 1972. "Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 333-343, June.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1980. "Structure of the Correspondence Principle at an Extremum Point," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 987-997.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G, 1981. "Generalized Duality and Integrability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 1999. "Disaggregation of excess demand functions in incomplete markets1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 111-129, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6343 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- Afriat, S. N., 1972. "The case of the vanishing Slutsky matrix," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 208-223, October.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-162, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:40:y:2004:i:1-2:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.