Generalized Duality and Integrability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico & Shmaya, Eran, 2010.
"On behavioral complementarity and its implications,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2332-2355, November.
- Christopher P. Chambers & Federico Echenique & Eran Shmaya, 2007. "On Behavioral Complementarity and its Implications," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1007, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico & Shmaya, Eran, 2007. "On behavioral complementarity and its implications," Working Papers 1270, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Alwyn Young, 2004. "The Gift of the Dying: The Tragedy of AIDS and the Welfare of Future African Generations," NBER Working Papers 10991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1988.
"Corporate Taxes And Incentives And The Structure Of Production: A Selected Survey,"
88-11, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Corporate Taxes and Incentives and the Structure of Production: A Selected Survey," NBER Working Papers 2579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2010.
"Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 173-190.
- Aaron Strong & V. Kerry Smith, 2008. "Reconsidering the Economics of Demand Analysis with Kinked Budget Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Indirect certainty equivalents for the firm facing price and production uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 309-316, March.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1999.
"A law of scarcity for games,"
mwooders-00-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "A law of scarcity for games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 546, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- McCabe, Peter J., 1997. "Duality theory with a non-linear constraint," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 295-313, April.
- Aloqeili, Marwan, 2004. "The generalized Slutsky relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 71-91, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:3:p:655-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.