A Complete Theory Of Comparative Statics For Differentiable Optimization Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Caputo & Dmitriy Popov, 2014.
"Comparative Statics Of A Monopolistic Firm Facing Rate-Of-Return And Command-And-Control Pollution Constraints,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 17-35, December.
- Michael Caputo & Dmitriy Popov, 2010. "Comparative Statics of a Monopolistic Firm Facing Rate-of-Return and Command-and-Control Pollution Constraints," Working Papers 2010-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- repec:bpj:bejtec:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:13:n:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Besada & Javier García & Miguel Mirás & Carmen Vázquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumer’s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Michael Caputo & Chen Ling, 2015. "Intrinsic Comparative Dynamics of Locally Differentiable Feedback Stackelberg Equilibria," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Michael R. Caputo, 2016. "Intrinsic Comparative Statics of a Nash Bargaining Solution," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-11, December.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2008. "Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Shaikh, Sabina L., 1999. "Empirical Specification Requirements For Two-Constraint Models Of Recreation Demand," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21629, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:57:y:2006:i:1:p:31-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.