A revision of comparative statics methodology in economics, or, how to do comparative statics on the back of an envelope
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nocetti, Diego C., 2013. "The LeChatelier principle for changes in risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 460-466.
- Caputo, Michael R, 1999. "The Relationship between Two Dual Methods of Comparative Statics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 243-250, February.
- Park, Timothy A. & Antonovitz, Frances, 1991. "Econometric Tests Of Firm Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Optimal Output And Hedging Decisions," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271264, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pope, Rulon D. & Kramer, Randall A., 1978. "Production Uncertainty and Factor Demands for the Competitive Firm," Working Papers 225637, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1998. "A dual vista of the Stackelberg duopoly reveals its fundamental qualitative structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 333-352, May.
- Michael Caputo & Quirino Paris, 2005.
"An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory and an Empirical Test of Price-Induced Technical Progress,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 259-281, November.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2004. "An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory And An Empirical Test Of Price-Induced Technical Progress," Working Papers 11992, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Jegasothy, Kandiah & Alexander, William P., 1988.
"Production Interrelationships In Sri Lankan Peasant Agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-13, April.
- C. Richard Shumway & Kandiah Jegasothy & William P. Alexander, 1987. "Production Interrelationships In Sri Lankan Peasant Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(1), pages 16-28, April.
- Lady, George M. & Quirk, James P., 2007. "The scope of the LeChatelier Principle," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 351-365.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1979. "International Trade, Cartels, Customs Unions And Centrally Planned Economies," 1979 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, Pullman, Washington 278298, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Caputo, Michael R., 2003. "The comparative dynamics of closed-loop controls for discounted infinite horizon optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1335-1365, June.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2001. "Envelope and sensitivity analysis 'in the large'," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 295-301, March.
- McIntosh, Christopher S. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1994.
"Evaluating alternative price expectation models for multiproduct supply analysis,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, January.
- McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1994. "Evaluating alternative price expectation models for multiproduct supply analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Yuntong Wang, 2014. "Envelope Theorem without Differentiability," Working Papers 1404, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Ling, Chen, 2013.
"The intrinsic comparative dynamics of locally differentiable feedback Nash equilibria of autonomous and exponentially discounted infinite horizon differential games,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1982-1994.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2012. "The Intrinsic Comparative Dynamics of Locally Differentiable Feedback Nash Equilibria of Autonomous and Exponentially Discounted Infinite Horizon Differential Games," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Borgonovo, E., 2008. "Differential importance and comparative statics: An application to inventory management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 170-179, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:20:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caputo, Michael R. & Wilen, James E., 1995. "Optimality conditions and comparative statics for horizon and endpoint choices in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 351-369.
- Michael Caputo, 2007. "The Lagrange multiplier is not the shadow value of the limiting resource in the presence of strategically interacting agents," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(20), pages 1-8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:7:y:1974:i:2:p:159-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.