Comparative Statics of a Monopolistic Firm Facing Rate-of-Return and Command-and-Control Pollution Constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael R. Caputo & Dmitriy Popov, 2014. "Comparative Statics Of A Monopolistic Firm Facing Rate-Of-Return And Command-And-Control Pollution Constraints," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 17-35, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- David P. Baron, 1985. "Noncooperative Regulation of a Nonlocalized Externality," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 553-568, Winter.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2002:i:8:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 1972. "The Determination of the Allowed Rate of Return in a Formal Regulatory Hearing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 632-644, Autumn.
- Michael R. Caputo & M. Hossein Partovi, 2008. "Intrinsic comparative statics of a general class of profit-maximizing rate-of-return regulated firms," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 369-382, April.
- M. Hossein Partovi & Michael R. Caputo, 2006. "A Complete Theory Of Comparative Statics For Differentiable Optimization Problems," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 31-67, February.
- Michael R. Caputo & M. Hossein Partovi, 2002. "Reexamination of the A-J effect," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(10), pages 1-9.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2002:i:10:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helfand, Gloria E, 1991. "Standards versus Standards: The Effects of Different Pollution Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 622-634, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2014. "Comparative statics of a monopolistic firm facing price-cap and command-and-control environmental regulations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 464-471.
More about this item
KeywordsAverch-Johnson; Comparative statics; Command-and-control regulations;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfl:wpaper:2010-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucfus.html .