The Determination of the Allowed Rate of Return in a Formal Regulatory Hearing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westfield, Fred M, 1971. "Methodology of Evaluating Economic Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 211-217, May.
- MacAvoy, Paul W, 1971. "The Regulation-Induced Shortage of Natural Gas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 167-199, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Upadhyaya, Kamal P. & Raymond, Jeannie E. & Mixon, Franklin Jr., 1997. "The economic theory of regulation versus alternative theories for the electric utilities industry: A simultaneous probit model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 191-202, August.
- William Dougan, 1984. "Railway abandonments, cross-subsidies, and the theory of regulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 297-305, January.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Vérification des conditions d'efficacité dans la production chez Bell Canada
[Checking the conditions of efficient production in Bell Canada]," MPRA Paper 30147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1980.
- Pérez Montes, Carlos, 2013. "Regulatory bias in the price structure of local telephone service," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 462-476.
- Paul L. Joskow & Roger G. Noll, 1981.
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 1-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., "undated". "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working Papers 213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- P. L. Joskow & R. G. Noll, 1978. "Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview," Working papers 218, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Todd Kunioka & Lawrence S. Rothenberg, 1993. "The politics of bureaucratic competition: The case of natural resource policy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 700-725.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Comportement de l'entreprise réglementée: étude de l'hypothèse Averch-Johnson
[Behavior of the Regulated Firm: A Study of the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis]," MPRA Paper 27669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1982.
- Francesc Trillas Jané, 2016. "Behavioral Regulatory Agencies," Working Papers wpdea1606, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Lemus, Ana B. & Moreno, Diego, 2017. "Price caps with capacity precommitment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 131-158.
- Richard Barke & William Riker, 1982. "A political theory of regulation with some observations on railway abandonments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 73-106, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:3:y:1972:i:autumn:p:632-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .