Rothbardian demand: A critique
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryan Caplan, 1999. "The Austrian Search for Realistic Foundations," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 823-838, April.
- Richard G. Lipsey & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1971. "A Contribution to the New Theory of Demand: A Rehabilitation of the Giffen Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(2), pages 131-63, May.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2008. "Giffen Behavior and Subsistence Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1553-77, September.
- Garrison, Roger W, 1985. "Predictable Behavior: Comment [The Origin of Predictable Behavior]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 576-78, June.
- Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H & Kogut, Carl A, 1991. "Experimental Confirmation of the Existence of a Giffen Good," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 961-70, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:24:y:2011:i:3:p:311-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.