Experimental Confirmation of the Existence of a Giffen Good
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Veronika A. Andorfer & Ulf Liebe, 2014. "Do Information, Price, or Morals Influence Ethical Consumption? A Natural Field Experiment and Customer Survey on the Purchase of Fair Trade Coffee," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 6, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Philippe Mongin, 2006.
"L'analytique et le synthétique en économie,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(4), pages 349-383.
- Philippe Mongin, 2003. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Working Papers hal-00242950, HAL.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2006. "L’analytique et le synthétique en économie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'analytique et le synthétique en économie," Les Cahiers de Recherche 847, HEC Paris.
- Matthew A. Hanson, 2007. "The Economics of Roadside Bombs," Working Papers 68, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Omer Bayar & William Neilson & Stephen Ogden, 2010. "Kiffin Goods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3300-3305.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Johnston, Richard S., 1992. "Are Giffen Goods Really So Rare?," Working Papers 225871, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Janusz Szyrmer, 2011. "Sir Robert Giffen Meets Russia in Early 1990s," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Marek Hudík, 2011. "Rothbardian demand: A critique," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 311-318, September.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:4:p:961-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.