Separability and Complementarity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Laffer, Arthur B, 1971. "Information and Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 290-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Anton Bondarev, 2008. "Evaluation of Demand Functions for foodstuffs in Russian Economy in 1999–2004," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 118P, pages 166-166.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:12:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Weber, 2004. "Quasi-linear peferences with Auspitz-Lieben-Pareto complementarity," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(12), pages 1-5.
- Weber, Christian E., 2002. "Household production and complementarity: an example based on Samuelson's coffee-cream-tea paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 277-282, April.
- Weber, Christian E., 2000. "Two further empirical implications of Auspitz-Lieben-Edgeworth-Pareto complementarity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 289-295, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:1:p:196-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.