The Conduct of Economics: The Example of Fisher Body and General Motors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1058-6407&site=1|
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics and the New Institutional Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Nicita & Simone Sepe, 2012. "Incomplete contracts and competition: another look at fisher body/general motors?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 495-514, December.
- Jean-Michel Oudot & Claude Ménard, 2010.
"Opportunisme ou équité ? Le cas des contrats d’approvisionnement de défense,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 24(3), pages 195-226.
- Jean-Michel Oudot & Claude Menard, 2009. "Opportunisme ou équité ? Le cas des contrats d'approvisionnement de défense," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 195-226.
- Claude Ménard & Jean-Michel Oudot, 2010. "Opportunisme ou équité ? Le cas des contrats d'approvisionnement de défense," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624280, HAL.
- Hui, Kai Wai & Klasa, Sandy & Yeung, P. Eric, 2012. "Corporate suppliers and customers and accounting conservatism," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-135.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:561-582 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00624280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2011. "Firm development as an integrated process: with evidence from the General Motors–Fisher Body case," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 665-686, October.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2011. "Firm development as an integrated process: with evidence from the General Motors - Fisher Body case," Post-Print hal-00538414, HAL.
- Elodie Bertrand, 2011. "What do cattle and bees tell us about the Coase theorem?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 39-62, February.
- El-Moghazi, Mohamed & Whalley, Jason & Irvine, James, 2014. "Wireless Access Policy for Electronic Communications Services (WAPECS): Collision between theory and practice," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101380, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Vertical Integration," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francois FULCONIS, 2010. "Inter-company Cooperation Faced with a Risk of Organisational Sclerosis: Opportunism as a Potential Source of Performance?," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(2(10)), pages 85-98.
- James Dalton & Louis Esposito, 2011. "Standard Oil and Predatory Pricing: Myth Paralleling Fact," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(3), pages 245-266, May.
- Littlechild, Stephen C. & Skerk, Carlos J., 2008. "Transmission expansion in Argentina 2: The Fourth Line revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1385-1419, July.
- Benjamin Klein, 2010. "Asset Specificity and Holdups," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carolin Haeussler & Matthew J. Higgins, 2012. "Explaining Preferences for Control Rights in Strategic Alliances: A Property Rights and Capabilities Perspective Approach," NBER Working Papers 18364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary M. Shirley, 2016. "Ronald Coase: the makings of an iconoclast," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Ronald H. Coase, chapter 1, pages 7-17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- López-Bayón, Susana & González-Díaz, Manuel, 2010. "Indefinite contract duration: Evidence from electronics subcontracting," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-159, June.
- Michael E. Sykuta, 2010. "Ronald H. Coase," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:255-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed