Edgeworth's Hedonimeter and the Quest to Measure Utility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel T. Slesnick, 1998. "Empirical Approaches to the Measurement of Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2108-2165, December.
- George J. Stigler, 1950. "The Development of Utility Theory. II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 373-373.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2015.
"Some Conceptual And Methodological Issues On Happiness: Lessons From Evolutionary Biology,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(04), pages 1-17.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues on Happiness: Lessons from Evolutionary Biology," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1308, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Haiou Zhou, 2012. "A New Framework of Happiness Survey and Evaluation of National Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 491-507, September.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2012. "Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 58-70.
- Colin F. Camerer, 2013. "A Review Essay about Foundations of Neuroeconomic Analysis by Paul Glimcher," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1155-1182, December.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2011. "Happiness Is Absolute, Universal, Ultimate, Unidimensional, Cardinally Measurable and Interpersonally Comparable: A Basis for the Environmentally Responsible Happy Nation Index," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:03:n:s021759591750004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Hedonometer in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.