« Utilité cardinale » dans le certain et choix dans le risque
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James S. Dyer & Rakesh K. Sarin, 1982. "Relative Risk Aversion," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(8), pages 875-886, August.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- George J. Stigler, 1950. "The Development of Utility Theory. II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 373-373.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
- Allais Maurice, 1990. "Cardinal Utility," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-38, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2014. "Underestimation of probabilities modifications: characterization and economic implications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(2), pages 291-307, June.
- Jean Baccelli & Philippe Mongin, 2016.
"Choice-based cardinal utility: a tribute to Patrick Suppes,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 268-288, July.
- Jean Baccelli & Philippe Mongin, 2016. "Choice-Based Cardinal Utility: a tribute to Patrick Suppes," Post-Print hal-01462299, HAL.
- Mongin , Philippe & Baccelli , Jean, 2016. "Choice - Based Cardinal Utility. A Tribute to Patrick Suppes," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1125, HEC Paris.
- Langlais, Eric, 2010.
"Safety and the Allocation of Costs in Large Accidents,"
25710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Langlais, 2012. "Safety and the allocation of costs in large accidents," Post-Print hal-01411623, HAL.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:10:y:2001:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1008795331134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Beuthe, Michel & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Scannella, Giuseppe, 2000. "A practical multicriteria methodology for assessing risky public investments," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 121-139, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1990_num_41_6_409249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .