Jules Dupuit and the railroads: what is the role of the State?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Poinsot, Philippe, 2016. "Jules Dupuit And The Railroads: What Is The Role Of The State?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 189-209, June.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2016. "Jules Dupuit and the railroads: what is the role of the State?," Post-Print hal-01383443, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Shieh, Yeung Nan, 1986. "Dupuit, Spatial Economics and Optimal Resource Allocation: A French Tradition," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(212), pages 483-496, November.
- Robert B. Ekelund, 1970. "Price Discrimination and Product Differentiation in Economic Theory: An Early Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 268-278.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226199993 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsrailroads; Jules Dupuit; natural monopoly; regulation; competition;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-10-06 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2012-10-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-10-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00736078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .