Report NEP-HPE-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Corcos François Pannequin & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2012. "Aversions to trust," Post-Print ijn_00734564, HAL.
- Philippe Poinsot, 2012. "Jules Dupuit and the railroads: what is the role of the State?," Working Papers hal-00736078, HAL.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson , Christer & Persson , Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2012. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 284, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2012. "Optimal short-sighted ruless," Post-Print ijn_00734565, HAL.
- Peter Boone & Simon Johnson, 2012. "The doomsday cycle turns: who's next?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 375, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Eric Schniter, 2012. "Menu-Dependent Emotions and Self-Control," Working Papers 12-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Josef Falkinger, 2012. "Em-powering economics: Some thoughts on policy and financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 093, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Francesco Fallucchi & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2012. "Information Feedback and Contest Structure in Rent-Seeking Games," Discussion Papers 2012-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and aggregate demand fluctuations," Working Papers 2012-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David Dillenberger & Juan Sebastian Lleras & Philipp Sadowski & Norio Takeoka, 2012. "A Theory of Subjective Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000583, David K. Levine.