Em-powering economics: Some thoughts on policy and financial markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falkinger, Josef, 2007. "Attention economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 266-294, March.
- James Crotty & Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Avoiding Another Meltdown," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 5-26.
- Binswanger, Johannes, 2007. "Risk management of pensions from the perspective of loss aversion," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 641-667, April.
- Franck Egon, 2011. "Ist es an der Zeit, die Aktionärsrechte zu stärken?," Working Papers 0156, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Kurt Rothschild & John King, 2009. "A Conversation with Kurt Rothschild," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 145-155.
- Josef Falkinger, 2008. "Limited Attention as a Scarce Resource in Information-Rich Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1596-1620, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPower; financial crisis; risk-creation; inflation of financial innovations; rate of return regulation;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .