Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2002.
"The 6D Bias and the Equity-Premium Puzzle,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001, Volume 16, pages 257-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2002. "The 6D Bias and the Equity Premium Puzzle," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1947, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Shyam NMI Sunder & Matthew A. Cronin & Robert E. Kraut & James Morris & Rahul Telang, 2002.
"Markets for Attention: Will Postage for Email Help?,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm301, Yale School of Management.
- Shyam Sunder & Matthew Cronin & Darrin Filer & Robert Kraut & James Morris & Rahul Telang & Proceedings the, 2002. "Markets for Attention: Will Postage for Email Help?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm394, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Klaus Nehring & Clemens Puppe, 2002. "A Theory of Diversity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1155-1198, May.
- Robert Kraut & Shyam Sunder & Rahul Telang & James Morris, 2005. "Pricing Electronic Mail to Solve the Problem of Spam," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2638, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2005.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2003. "Implications of rational inattention," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 665-690, April.
- Sherwin Rosen, 2002. "Markets and Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2003. "Limited attention, information disclosure, and financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 337-386, December.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
- Andrew Graham, 2001. "The Assessment: Economics of the Internet," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 145-158, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Giannetti, Caterina, 2011.
"The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging,"
34094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2012. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreas M. Hefti, 2011. "Attention competition," ECON - Working Papers 028, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Josef Falkinger, 2012. "Em-powering economics: Some thoughts on policy and financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 093, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Legge, Stefan & Schmid, Lukas, 2013. "Rankings, Random Successes, and Individual Performance," Economics Working Paper Series 1340, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2012. "The ‘Economics of Attention’: A New Avenue of Research in Cognitive Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-12, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Andreas Hefti & Shuo Liu, 2016. "Targeted information and limited attention," ECON - Working Papers 230, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger, 2016. "Limited Consumer Attention in International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 1096-1128, November.
- Steve, Heinke & Niels, Warmuth, 2016. "A Rational Inattention Perspective on Equilibrium Asset Pricing under Heterogeneous Information with Structural Breaks and Market Efficiency," MPRA Paper 68715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Legge, Stefan & Schmid, Lukas, 2016. "Media attention and betting markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 304-333.
- Mondria, Jordi & Wu, Thomas & Zhang, Yi, 2010.
"The determinants of international investment and attention allocation: Using internet search query data,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 85-95, September.
- Jordi Mondria & Thomas Wu & Yi Zhang, 2008. "The Determinants of International Investment and Attention Allocation: Using Internet Search Query Data," Working Papers tecipa-326, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Markus Christen & William Boulding & Richard Staelin, 2009. "Optimal Market Intelligence Strategy When Management Attention Is Scarce," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 526-538, April.
- Josef Falkinger, 2008. "Limited Attention as a Scarce Resource in Information-Rich Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1596-1620, October.
- Josef Falkinger, 2008. "A welfare analysis of "junk" information and spam filters," SOI - Working Papers 0811, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Maystre, Nicolas & Olivier, Jacques & Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry, 2014.
"Product-based cultural change: Is the village global?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 212-230.
- Maystre, Nicolas & Olivier, Jacques & Thoenig, Mathias & Verdier, Thierry, 2009. "Product-Based Cultural Change: Is the Village Global?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Maystre & Jacques Olivier & Mathias Thoenig, 2014. "Product-based cultural change: Is the village global?," Post-Print halshs-00979107, HAL.
- Nicolas Maystre & Olivier Jacques & Mathias Thoenig & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Product-based cultural change: Is the village global?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109509, HAL.
- Falkinger, Josef, 2005. "Limited Attention as the Scarce Resource in an Information-Rich Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ho, Benjamin & Liu, Peng, 2015. "Herd journalism: Investment in novelty and popularity in markets for news," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 33-46.
- Huberman, Bernardo & Wu, Fang, 2006. "Comparative Advante and Efficient Advertising in the Attention Economy," MPRA Paper 928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josef Falkinger, 2007. "Distribution and Use of Knowledge under the "Laws of the Web"," CESifo Working Paper Series 2154, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caliendo, Marco & Clement, Michel & Papies, Dominik & Scheel-Kopeinig, Sabine, 2008. "The Cost Impact of Spam Filters: Measuring the Effect of Information System Technologies in Organizations," IZA Discussion Papers 3755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Satterthwaite, Mark & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2008. "Convergence to perfect competition of a dynamic matching and bargaining market with two-sided incomplete information and exogenous exit rate," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 435-467, July.
More about this item
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .