W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moscati, Ivan, 2005. "W. E. Johnson's 1913 Paper and the Question of his Knowledge of Pareto," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 283-304, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Stigler, 1950. "The Development of Utility Theory. II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 373-373.
- Luigino Bruni, 2002. "Vilfredo Pareto and the Birth of Modern Microeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2238.
- R. G. D. Allen, 1934. "The Nature of Indifference Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 110-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsJohnson; Pareto; Cambridge School; Consumer Theory; Complementarity;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-06-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-06-27 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0506004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .