Citations for "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion and Financial Repression"
by Roubini, N. & Sala-i-Martin, X.
- Kafkalas, Sifis & Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2014. "Tax evasion and public expenditures on tax revenue services in an endogenous growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 438-453.
- D Varvarigos, 2004. "Non-neutrality and Uncertainty in a Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 41, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L. Deidda, 2001. "Financial Institutions' Expertise and Growth Effects of Financial Liberalisation," Working Paper CRENoS 200105, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fernandez, Esther, 2005. "Distorting taxes and interest on reserves," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 975-1000, December.
- Basu, Parantap, 2001. "Reserve Ratio, Seigniorage and Growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 397-416, July.
- Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick, 2009.
"Threshold effects in monetary and fiscal policies in a growth model: Assessing the importance of the financial system,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 304-319, June.
- Alexandru MINEA & Patrick VILLIEU, 2008. "Threshold Effects in Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Growth Model : Assessing the Importance of the Financial System," Working Papers 1666, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003. "Tax Evasion in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 381-403, April.
- José De Gregorio & Pablo Guidotti, 1992. "Notas sobre la Intermediación Financiera y Crecimiento Económico," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(87), pages 329-348.
- Andres, Javier & Hernando, Ignacio & Lopez-Salido, J. David, 2004.
"The role of the financial system in the growth-inflation link: the OECD experience,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 941-961, November.
- Javier Andrés & Ignacio Hernando & J. David López-Salido, 1999. "The Role of the Financial System in the Growth-Inflation Link: the OECD Experience," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 9920, Banco de Espa�a.
- Lin, Wen-Zhung & Yang, C. C., 2001. "A dynamic portfolio choice model of tax evasion: Comparative statics of tax rates and its implication for economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1827-1840, November.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005.
"Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010.
"What Determines the Size of Bank Loans in Industrialized Countries? The Role of Government Debt,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
39, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2009. "What determines the size of bank loans in industrialized countries? The role of government debt," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 707, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bai, Chong-En & Li, David D. & Qian, Yingyi & Wang, Yijiang, 2001. "Financial repression and optimal taxation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 245-251, February.
- Nouriel Roubini & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferrett, 1994. "Optimal Taxation of Human and Physical Capital in Endogenous Capital Models," NBER Working Papers 4882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Villieu, P. & Minea, Alexandru, 2007.
"Long-Run Monetary and Fiscal Policy Trade-Off in an Endogenous Growth Model with Transaction Costs,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007
23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Alexandru MINEA & Patrick VILLIEU, 2007. "Long-run Monetary and Fiscal Policy Trade-Off in an Endogenous Growth Model with Transaction Costs," Working Papers 1167, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Kotaro Tsuru, 2000. "Finance and Growth: Some Theoretical Considerations and a Review of the Empirical Literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 228, OECD Publishing.
- Natalia Tamirisa, 2003.
"Trade in Financial Services and Capital Movements,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 47-66, August.
- Koreshkova, Tatyana A., 2006. "A quantitative analysis of inflation as a tax on the underground economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 773-796, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2006. "Finance and economic development : policy choices for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3955, The World Bank.
- Eran Yashiv, 1997. "Capital Controls as Taxation Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 263-276, July.
- Baochun Peng, 2000. "How Well Does the Market Allocate Entrepreneurs?," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0025, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste, 2014. "The Growth-Inflation Nexus for the US over 1801-2013: A Semiparametric Approach," Working Papers 201447, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Renu Kohli & Kenneth Kletzer, 2001. "Financial Repression and Exchange Rate Management in Developing Countries; Theory and Empirical Evidence for India," IMF Working Papers 01/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Andres, Javier & Hernando, Ignacio & Kruger, Malte, 1996. "Growth, inflation and the exchange rate regime," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-65, October.
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001.
"The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jordi Caballé & Jana Hromcová, 2011. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993.
"Real effects of money and welfare costs of inflation in an endogenously growing economy with transactions costs,"
9311, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wang, P. & Yip, C.K., 1993. "Real Effects of Money and Welfare Costs of Inflation in an Endogenously Growing Economy with Transactions Costs," Papers 3-92-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011.
"Does financial instability increase environmental pollution in Pakistan?,"
31530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2011.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Does financial instability increase environmental pollution in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 31360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2011.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2003. "Capital Mobility And Financial Repression In Italy, 1960-1990: A Public Finance Perspective," Working Papers in Economic History wh030602, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Fattouh, Bassam A, 2006. "Excess Credit and the South Korean Crisis," Working Paper Series RP2006/84, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Manoel Bittencourt & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013.
"Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: theory and empirical evidence,"
201316, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bittencourt, Manoel & Gupta, Rangan & Stander, Lardo, 2014. "Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: Theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 194-208.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak Uras, 2013.
"Is informality a barrier to financial development?,"
Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 309-331, August.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak R. Uras, 2012. "Is Informality a Barrier to Financial Development?," Working Papers 2012/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Rangan, 2008.
"Tax evasion and financial repression,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 517-535.
- Boyd, John H. & Levine, Ross & Smith, Bruce D., 2001. "The impact of inflation on financial sector performance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 221-248, April.
- Olga A. Norkina & Sergey E. Pekarski, 2014. "Optimal Financial Repression," HSE Working papers WP BRP 81/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 2001. "Volatile Policy and Private Information: The Case of Monetary Shocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 265-296, July.
- L. Deidda & B. Fattouh, 2002.
"Concentration in the banking industry and economic growth,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200202, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Deidda, Luca & Fattouh, Bassam, 2005. "Concentration In The Banking Industry And Economic Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 198-219, April.
- Rossitsa Rangelova, 1999. "Endogenous Growth Theory: Rise and Developments," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-27.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Desai, Raj M. & Gueorguiev, Nikolay, 1998. "The political economy of financial repression in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2030, The World Bank.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1995.
"Growth and the effects of inflation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1405-1428, November.
- Eggoh, Jude C. & Villieu, Patrick, 2014. "A simple endogenous growth model of financial intermediation with multiplicity and indeterminacy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 357-366.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "The causes and propagation of financial instability : lessons for policy makers," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 55-96.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick, 2010.
"Financial development, institutional quality and maximizing-growth trade-off in government finance,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 324-335, January.
- Alexandru MINEA & Patrick VILLIEU, 2009. "Financial Developpement, Institutional Quality and Maximizing-Growth Trade-off in Government Finance," Working Papers 646, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Antonio Lopes, 2003. "Innovazione nel Sistema Creditizio del Mezzogiorno negli Anni Novanta," CELPE Discussion Papers 74, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Chen, K.C. & Wu, Lifan & Wen, Jian, 2013. "The relationship between finance and growth in China," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-12.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2003. "Inflation, financial development, and economic growth," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 45-67.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Taxation of banks: A theoretical framework," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 525.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rossitsa Rangelova, 1999. "Economic Growth in Transition CEECs: Implications for and of Modern Growth Theory," ERI-BAS Chapters, in: Mitko Dimitrov & Wladimir Andreff & Laszlo Csaba (ed.), Economies in Transition and the Variety of Capitalisms. Features, Changes, Convergence, edition 1, chapter 12, pages 102-126 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Burkhard Heer & Bernd Sussmuth, 2009.
"The savings-inflation puzzle,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 615-617.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Reed, Robert R. & Ghossoub, Edgar A., 2012. "The effects of monetary policy at different stages of economic development," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 138-141.
- Lahcen ACHY, 2004. "Financial liberalization, saving, investment and growth in MENA countries," Finance 0411004, EconWPA.
- Zhicheng Liang, 2005. "Financial Development, Market Deregulation and Growth: Evidence from China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 247-262.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1999. "Volatile Policy and Private Information: The Case of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 7072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Embaye, Abel, 2007. "Underground economy estimates for non-OECD countries using currency demand method, 1984-2005," MPRA Paper 20308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Hurlin & Baptiste Venet, 2008. "Financial Development and Growth: A Re-Examination using a Panel Granger Causality Test," Working Papers halshs-00319995, HAL.