Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||29 Jun 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gallos - Rethymno 74100|
Phone: +30 831 77405
Fax: +30 831 77406
Web page: http://economics.soc.uoc.gr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sifis Kafkalas & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Public Expenditures on Tax Collection Services in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 1202, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio E. Montenegro, 2011.
"Shadow Economies All Over the World: New Estimates for 162 Countries from 1999 to 2007,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Shadow Economy, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas & Montenegro, Claudio E., 2010. "Shadow economies all over the world : new estimates for 162 countries from 1999 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5356, The World Bank.
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio E. Montenegro, 2010. "Shadow Economies All over the World: New Estimates for 162 Countries from 1999 to 2007," Working Papers wp322, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hsiao, Cheng & Mountain, Dean C. & Chan, M. W. Luke & Tsui, Kai Y., 1989. "Modeling Ontario regional electricity system demand using a mixed fixed and random coefficients approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-587, December.
- Hsiao, C. & Mountain, D.C. & Tsui, K.Y. & Chan, M.W.L., 1989. "Modeling Ontario Regional Electricity System Demand Using A Mixed Fixed And Random Coefficients Approach," Papers m8906, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2004. "On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 695-712, March.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993. "A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
- Hsiao, C. & Appelbe, T.W. & Dineen, C.R., 1992. "A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service," Papers 90-92-15, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:1308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.