A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.|
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993. "A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99b36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maira Caño- Guiral, 1995. "Competitividad y eficiencia técnica. Un modelo de datos panel para la industria láctea uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0795, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Molina, Isabel, 2009. "Uncertainty under a multivariate nested-error regression model with logarithmic transformation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 963-980, May.
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010.
"Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques," IZA Discussion Papers 1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000. "Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets," MPRA Paper 11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garin-Munoz, Teresa & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-252, June.
- Dimitrios Paparas & Christian Richter, 2015. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2015.06, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007. "Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," IEPR Working Papers 06.49, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Heerde, Harald J. van & Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 1999. "The estimation of pre- and postpromotion dips with store-level scanner data," Research Report 99B36, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:90-92-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed