A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993. "A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99b36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Maira Caño- Guiral, 1995. "Competitividad y eficiencia técnica. Un modelo de datos panel para la industria láctea uruguaya," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0795, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Molina, Isabel, 2009. "Uncertainty under a multivariate nested-error regression model with logarithmic transformation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 963-980, May.
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010.
"Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques," IZA Discussion Papers 1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000.
"Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets," MPRA Paper 11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garin-Munoz, Teresa & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio, 1998. "Econometric modelling of Spanish very long distance international calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-252, June.
- Dimitrios Paparas & Christian Richter, 2015. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2015.06, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007.
"Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," IEPR Working Papers 06.49, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Heerde, Harald J. van & Leeflang, Peter S.H. & Wittink, Dick R., 1999. "The estimation of pre- and postpromotion dips with store-level scanner data," Research Report 99B36, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; behaviour ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:90-92-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.