Uncertainty under a multivariate nested-error regression model with logarithmic transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiming Jiang & P. Lahiri, 2006. "Mixed model prediction and small area estimation," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-96, June.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Appelbe, Trent W. & Dineen, Christopher R., 1993.
"A general framework for panel data models with an application to Canadian customer-dialed long distance telephone service,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 63-86, September.
- Hsiao, C. & Appelbe, T.W. & Dineen, C.R., 1992. "A General Framework for Panel Data Models with an Application to Canadian Customer-Dialed Long Distance Telephone Service," Papers 90-92-15, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forough Karlberg, 2015. "Small area estimation for skewed data in the presence of zeroes," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 541-562, December.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:541-562 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywords62F12 62J99 Bias-corrected empirical predictor EBLUP Mean crossed product error Mean squared error Mixed effect Nested-error regression model Random effects Small area estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:5:p:963-980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.