On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Danyang, Xie & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998.
"Should public capital be subsidized or provided?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-331, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?," CEMA Working Papers 75, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-Fu Zou, 2002. "Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?," Macroeconomics 0212005, EconWPA.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Bitros, George C, 1976. "A Statistical Theory of Expenditures in Capital Maintenance and Repair," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 917-36, October.
- Su, Teddy T, 1975. "Durability of Consumption Goods Reconsidered," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 148-57, March.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1974. "Market Structure, Durability, and Maintenance Effort," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 277-287.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & James A. Schmitz, 1999. "Maintenance and repair: too big to ignore," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-13.
- Parks, Richard W, 1979. "Durability, Maintenance and the Price of Used Assets," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 197-217, April.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1994. "Public investment in infrastructure in a simple growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1173-1187, November.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "Towards an Economic Theory of Replacement Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 393-423, May.
- Newbery, David M, 1988. "Road Damage Externalities and Road User Charges," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 295-316, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:88:y:2004:i:3-4:p:695-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.