On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Parks, Richard W, 1979. "Durability, Maintenance and the Price of Used Assets," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 197-217, April.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Su, Teddy T, 1975. "Durability of Consumption Goods Reconsidered," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 148-57, March.
- Newbery, David M, 1988. "Road Damage Externalities and Road User Charges," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 295-316, March.
- Bitros, George C, 1976. "A Statistical Theory of Expenditures in Capital Maintenance and Repair," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 917-36, October.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1974. "Market Structure, Durability, and Maintenance Effort," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 277-87, April.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-Fu Zou, 2002.
"Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?,"
- David Aschauer, 1988.
"Is public expenditure productive?,"
88-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "Towards an Economic Theory of Replacement Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 393-423, May.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1994. "Public investment in infrastructure in a simple growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1173-1187, November.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 1999. "Maintenance and repair: too big to ignore," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-13.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:88:y:2004:i:3-4:p:695-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.