Report NEP-PBE-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2013. "Tax Evasion, Tax Monitoring Expenses and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis in OECD Countries," Working Papers 1308, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Platoni & Francesco Timpano, 2013. "Redistribution and Tax Evasion: an Asymmetric Information Approach," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1394, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- LEHMANN, Etienne & Simula, Laurent & TRANNOY, Alain, 2013. "Tax Me If You Can! Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax between Competing Governments," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos & Laudo M. Ogura, 2013. "Taxing Hard-to-Tax Markets," Working Papers 1305, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Martini, Jan Thomas & Niemann, Rainer, 2013. "The impact of taxation on international assignment decisions: A principal-agent approach," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 145, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Rickman, Dan, 2013. "Should Oklahoma Be More Like Texas? A Taxing Decision," MPRA Paper 48497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eli Berman & Joseph Felter & Ethan Kapstein & Erin Troland, 2013. "Predation, Taxation, Investment and Violence: Evidence from the Philippines," NBER Working Papers 19266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldi, Guido, 2013. "How do Different Government Spending Categories Impact on Private Consumption and the Real Exchange Rate?," MPRA Paper 48600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Wilkins, 2013. "Evaluating the Evidence on Income Inequality in Australia in the 2000s," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," Working Papers w201311, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Liyanage Devangi H. Perera & Grace H.Y. Lee, 2013. "Have Economic Growth And Institutional Quality Contributed To Poverty And Inequality Reduction In Asia?," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2013. "Twin Deficits: An Alternative Framework from General Equilibrium Perspective with U.S. Results," Monash Economics Working Papers 41-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2013. "Corruption, Accountability and Efficiency. An Application to Municipal Solid Waste Services," Working papers 022, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Baldi, Guido, 2013. "Fiscal Policy Institutions and Economic Transition in North Africa," MPRA Paper 48677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Wilson, Daniel J., 2013. "Are State Governments Roadblocks to Federal Stimulus? Evidence on the Flypaper Effect of Highway Grants in the 2009 Recovery Act," Working Paper Series 2013-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 29 Sep 2015.
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2013. "The politics of public debt: Neoliberalism, capitalist development, and the restructuring of the state," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kaushal, Kaushalendra Kumar & F Ram, Faujdar Ram & Abhishek, Abhishek Singh, 2013. "Public Spending on Health and Childhood Mortality in India," MPRA Paper 48680, University Library of Munich, Germany.