Costly Tax Enforcement and Financial Repression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rangan Gupta & Cobus Vermeulen, 2010.
"Private and Public Health Expenditures in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 139-153, May.
- Rangan Gupta & Cobus Vermeulen, 2010. "Private and Public Health Expenditures in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201001, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olga A. Norkina & Sergey E. Pekarski, 2014. "Optimal Financial Repression," HSE Working papers WP BRP 81/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Norkina, O. & Pekarski, S., 2015. "Nonmarket Debt Placement As Financial Repression," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 31-55.
More about this item
KeywordsPure Exchange Overlapping Generations Model; Costly Tax Enforcement; Financial Repression;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-07-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .