Optimal Public Policy with Endogenous Mortality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2010. "Optimal public policy with endogenous mortality," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 241-249.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2010. "Optimal public policy with endogenous mortality," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 241-249.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Pure Exchange Overlapping Generations Model; Probability of Survival; Welfare Maximizing Policy Mix;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-08-31 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2008-08-31 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-08-31 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .