Report NEP-PBE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruiz, Fernando & Gerard, Marcel, 2008. "Is there evidence of strategic corporate tax interaction among EU countries?," MPRA Paper 10094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Tax evasion and deductible expenses," MPRA Paper 10136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Robert D. Dietz, 2008. "Tax Expenditure Estimation and Reporting: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 14263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gomes, Pedro & Pouget, Francois, 2008. "Corporate tax competition and the decline of public investment," Working Paper Series 0928, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:als1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2008. "Tax Reform for Efficiency and Fairness in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 631, OECD Publishing.
- Desai, Mihir & Dharmapala, Dhammika & Singhal, Monica, 2008. "Investable Tax Credits: The Case of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit," Working Paper Series rwp08-035, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Paul Hallwood, 2008. "Minimizing the Price of Tranquility: How to Discourage Scotland's Secession from the United Kingdom," Working papers 2008-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2008. "Tax Policy Design and the Role of a Tax-Free Threshold," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mariana Gerstenblüth & Natalia Melgar & Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi, 2008. "Threats in Latin American and Caribbean countries: how do inequality and the asymmetries of rules affect tax morale?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1408, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward P., 2008. "Public Choice and the Economic Analysis of Anarchy: A Survey," Working Papers 2008-7, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Optimal Public Policy with Endogenous Mortality," Working Papers 200829, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Yolande Van Heerden & Niek J. Schoeman, 2008. "Finding The Optimum Level Of Taxes In South Africa: A Balanced Budget Approach," Working Papers 200828, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:ceswpp:halshs-00311749_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Are One-Best-Way Models of Effective Government Suitable for Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp08-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.