Finding The Optimum Level Of Taxes In South Africa: A Balanced Budget Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Phiri, 2016.
"The Growth Trade-off between Direct and Indirect Taxes in South Africa: Evidence from a STR Model,"
Managing Global Transitions,
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(3 (Fall)), pages 233-250.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "The growth trade-off between direct and indirect taxes in South Africa: Evidence from a STR model," MPRA Paper 69152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motloja, Lehlohonolo & Makhoana, Tsholofelo & Kassoma, Rooyen & Houdman, Rozadian & Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Changes in the optimal tax rate in South Africa prior and subsequent to the global recession period," MPRA Paper 74342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taner Turan, 2014. "Optimal Size of Government in Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 286-294.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-08-31 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-08-31 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .