Report NEP-PUB-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2008. "Tax Policy Design and the Role of a Tax-Free Threshold," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Tax evasion and deductible expenses," MPRA Paper 10136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "Envy Minimization in the Optimal Tax Context," Working Papers 1178, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:als1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2008. "Tax Reform for Efficiency and Fairness in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 631, OECD Publishing.
- Yolande Van Heerden & Niek J. Schoeman, 2008. "Finding The Optimum Level Of Taxes In South Africa: A Balanced Budget Approach," Working Papers 200828, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.