Citations for "Financing constraints and internal capital markets: Evidence from Korean 'chaebols'"
by Shin, Hyun-Han & Park, Young S.
- Kato, Takao & Kim, Woochan & Lee, Ju Ho, 2007.
"Executive compensation, firm performance, and Chaebols in Korea: Evidence from new panel data,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 36-55, January.
- Kato, Takao & Kim, Woochan & Lee, Ju Ho, 2005. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Chaebols in Korea: Evidence from New Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon Bhaumik & Pranab Kumar Das & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2011. "Firm Investment & Credit Constraints in India, 1997 – 2006: A stochastic frontier approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1010, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4295079 is not listed on IDEAS
- George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul, 2008.
"Business groups and profit redistribution: A boon or bane for firms?,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1004-1014, September.
- George, R. & Kabir, M.R. & Douma, S.W., 2004. "Business Groups and Profit Redistribution : A Boon or Bane for Firms," Discussion Paper 2004-124, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2007. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Paragons or Parasites?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 331-372, June.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Laeven, L. & Maksimovic, V., 2006.
"The determinants of financing obstacles,"
Other publications TiSEM
3fd6bd22-71e9-4084-87a3-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shin, Hyun-Han & Kim, Yong H., 2002. "Agency costs and efficiency of business capital investment: evidence from quarterly capital expenditures," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 139-158, March.
- Baek, Jae-Seung & Kang, Jun-Koo & Suh Park, Kyung, 2004. "Corporate governance and firm value: evidence from the Korean financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 265-313, February.
- Choi, Young Rok & Yoshikawa, Toru & Zahra, Shaker A. & Han, Bong H., 2014. "Market-oriented institutional change and R&D investments: Do business groups enhance advantage?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 466-475.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn, 2003. "The costs (and benefits?) of diversified business groups: The case of Korean chaebols," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 251-273, February.
- Klaus Gugler & Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burcin Yurtoglu, 2001. "Corporate Governance, Capital MarketDiscipline and the Returns on Investment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-25, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Waisman, Maya, 2013. "Corporate governance and investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 57-71.
- Byun, Hae-Young & Choi, Sunhwa & Hwang, Lee-Seok & Kim, Robert G., 2013. "Business group affiliation, ownership structure, and the cost of debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 311-331.
- Lim, Youngdeok, 2011. "Tax avoidance, cost of debt and shareholder activism: Evidence from Korea," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 456-470, February.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2013. "R&D and Non-R&D Innovators in the Financial Crisis: the Role of Binding Credit Constraints," wiiw Working Papers 95, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Braggion, Fabio & Christiano, Lawrence J. & Roldos, Jorge, 2009.
"Optimal monetary policy in a [`]sudden stop',"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 582-595, May.
- Byungmo Kim & Kooyul Jung & In Kim, 2005. "Internal Funds Allocation and the Ownership Structure: Evidence from Korean Business Groups," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 33-53, August.
- Hong, Kiseok & Lee, Jong-Wha & Lee, Young Soo, 2007. "Investment by Korean conglomerates before and after the crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 347-373, August.
- Chungwon Woo & Yanghon Chung & Dongphil Chun & Hangyeol Seo, 2014. "Exploring the Impact of Complementary Assets on the Environmental Performance in Manufacturing SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 7412-7432, October.
- Kang Kook Lee & Md. Rabiul Islam, 2009.
"Financial Development And Financing Constraints In A Developing Country - The Case Of Bangladesh,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
09-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Kang-Kook & Islam, Md. Rabiul, 2011. "Financial Development and Financing Constraints in a Developing Country: The Case of Bangladesh," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 41-67.
- Zia, Bilal H., 2008. "Export incentives, financial constraints, and the (mis)allocation of credit: Micro-level evidence from subsidized export loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 498-527, February.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Lee, Inmoo & Na, Hyun Seung, 2010. "Economic shock, owner-manager incentives, and corporate restructuring: Evidence from the financial crisis in Korea," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 333-351, June.
- Lee, Keun & Kim, Ji Youn & Lee, Oonkyu, 2010. "Long-term evolution of the firm value and behavior of business groups: Korean chaebols between weak premium, strong discount, and strong premium," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 412-440, September.
- Sviatoslav Moskalev & Seung Park, 2010. "South Korean Chaebols and Value-Based Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 49-62, March.
- Lee, Sangwoo & Park, Kwangwoo & Shin, Hyun-Han, 2009. "Disappearing internal capital markets: Evidence from diversified business groups in Korea," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 326-334, February.
- Chen, Donghua & Jian, Ming & Xu, Ming, 2009. "Dividends for tunneling in a regulated economy: The case of China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 209-223, April.
- Donghua Chen & Dequan Jiang & Alexander Ljungqvist & Haitian Lu & Mingming Zhou, 2015.
"State Capitalism vs. Private Enterprise,"
NBER Working Papers
20930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Das, Pranab Kumar & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2012. "A stochastic frontier approach to modelling financial constraints in firms: An application to India," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1311-1319.
- Chinmay Pattnaik & James Chang & Hyun Shin, 2013. "Business groups and corporate transparency in emerging markets: Empirical evidence from India," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 987-1004, December.
- Bae, Sung C. & Kwon, Taek Ho & Lee, Jang W., 2011. "Does corporate diversification by business groups create value? Evidence from Korean chaebols," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 535-553, November.
- Song, Kyojik “Roy” & Mantecon, Tomas & Altintig, Z. Ayca, 2012. "Chaebol-affiliated analysts: Conflicts of interest and market responses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 584-596.
- Chen, I-Ju, 2014. "Financial crisis and the dynamics of corporate governance: Evidence from Taiwan's listed firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 3-28.
- Hyuna Kim & Sun-Young Park, 2012. "The Relation between Cash Holdings and R&D Expenditures According to Ownership Structure," Eurasian Business Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 25-42, December.
- Kim, Byungmo & Lee, Inmoo, 2003. "Agency problems and performance of Korean companies during the Asian financial crisis: Chaebol vs. non-chaebol firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 327-348, July.
- Byung S. Min, 2007. "Changing Pattern Of Corporate Governance And Financing In The Korean Chaebols," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 26(3), pages 211-230, 09.
- Quader, Manzur & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Corporate Efficiency, Credit Status and Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 8285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald MacDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014. "Policy initiatives and firms access to external fi nance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," Working Papers 2015_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gopalan, Radhakrishnan & Nanda, Vikram & Seru, Amit, 2007. "Affiliated firms and financial support: Evidence from Indian business groups," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 759-795, December.
- Peng, Winnie Qian & Wei, K.C. John & Yang, Zhishu, 2011. "Tunneling or propping: Evidence from connected transactions in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 306-325, April.