???Family??? ownership, tunneling and earnings management: A review of the literature
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Andros Gregoriou, 2010. "'Family' Ownership, Tunnelling And Earnings Management: A Review Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 705-730, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabete F. Simões Vieira, 2016. "Earnings Management in Public Family Firms under Economic Adversity," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(2), pages 190-207, June.
- B. Zorina Khan, 2017. "Related Investing: Corporate Ownership and Capital Mobilization during Early Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 23052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Pranab Kumar Das & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2011. "Firm Investment & Credit Constraints in India, 1997 ??? 2006: A stochastic frontier approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1010, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Temouri, Yama & Driffield, Nigel & Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar, 2016. "A strategic perspective of cross-listing by emerging market firms: Evidence from Indonesia, Mexico, Poland and South Africa," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 265-279.
- Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sánchez-Bueno, Maria J., 2012. "Do family ties shape the performance consequences of diversification? Evidence from the European Union," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 469-477.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily control; group affiliation; agency problem; tunnelling; earnings management;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2009-954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .