Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the United Kingdom
In: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998.
"Law and Finance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(6), pages 1113-1155, December.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "Law and Finance," Working Paper 19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," NBER Working Papers 5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998. "Law and Finance," Scholarly Articles 3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belloc, Marianna & Pagano, Ugo, 2009. "Co-evolution of politics and corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 106-114, June.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009.
"Never Waste a Good Crisis: An Historical Perspective on Comparative Corporate Governance,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 145-179, November.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009. "Never Waste a Good Crisis: An Historical Perspective on Comparative Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 15042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Messa, Alexandre, 2015. "Security design and capital structure of business groups," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 163-179.
- Hilli, Amal & Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo, 2013.
"Large shareholders, monitoring, and ownership dynamics: Toward pure managerial firms?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 666-679.
- Amal Hili & Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long, 2013. "Large shareholders, monitoring, and ownership dynamics: Toward pure managerial firms?," Post-Print hal-01499625, HAL.
- Marianna Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Politics-Business Interaction Paths," Working Papers 109, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Michiyuki Yagi & Shunsuke Managi, 2011.
"Catch limits, capacity utilization and cost reduction in Japanese fishery management,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, pages 577-592.
- Julian FRANKS & Colin MAYER & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2009. "Equity Markets and Institutions: The case of Japan," Discussion papers 09039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Poutziouris, Panikkos & Savva, Christos S. & Hadjielias, Elias, 2015. "Family involvement and firm performance: Evidence from UK listed firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, pages 14-32.
- Mario García Molina, 2010. "Crisis y diversificación de los grupos empresariales colombianos a finales de los noventa," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007571, UN - RCE - CID.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9509-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.