Financially Interlinked Business Groups
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David de Meza & David C. Webb, 1987. "Too Much Investment: A Problem of Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 281-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Scalera & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Do Inter-Firm Networks Make Access to Finance Easier? Issues and Empirical Evidence," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 25, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Christa Hainz, 2007.
"Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Financial Control and Sequential Investments,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(2), pages 336-355, June.
- Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets - Financial Control and Sequential Investment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 124, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9477-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Huang, Deng-Shing & Hamilton, Gary G., 2003. "A market-power based model of business groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, pages 459-485.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ying Zhou, 2014.
"Do business groups help or hinder technological progress in emerging markets? Evidence from India,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1066, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Zhou, Ying, 2014. "Do Business Groups Help or Hinder Technological Progress in Emerging Markets? Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 7885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonenc, Halit & Hermes, Niels, 2008. "Propping: Evidence from new share issues of Turkish business group firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, pages 261-275.
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets-Financial Control & Sequential Investment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp830, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ekta Selarka, 2008. "Impact of M&A on firm performance in India: Implications for concentration of ownership and insider entrenchment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp907, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Busetta, Giovanni & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2012.
"Mutual loan-guarantee societies in monopolistic credit markets with adverse selection,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, pages 15-24.
- Giovanni Busetta & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Mutual Loan-Guarantee Societies in Monopolistic Credit Markets with Adverse Selection," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 33, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets â€“ Financial Control and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Locorotondo, Rosy & Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2014. "Cash holdings and business group membership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 316-323.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2010.
"Vertical integration and investor protection in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 162-172.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2009.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Atif Ikram & Syed Ali Asjad Naqvi, 2005. "Family Business Groups and Tunneling Framework : Application and Evidence from Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22263, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Giovanni BUSETTA & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "Mutual Loan-Guarantee Societies in Credit Markets with Adverse Selection: Do They Act as a Sorting Device?," Working Papers 273, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2007. "Vertical Integration, Missing Middle and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 373, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:591-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .