A Search and Learning Model of Export Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kugler, Maurice, 2006.
"Spillovers from foreign direct investment: Within or between industries?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 444-477, August.
- Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Within or between Industries?," Borradores de Economia 369, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Spillovers From Foreign Direct Investment:Within Or Between Industries?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003523, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2007.
"Do Sunk Costs of Exporting Matter for Net Export Dynamics?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 289-336.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2005. "Do sunk costs of exporting matter for net export dynamics?," Working Papers 05-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lukasz A. Drozd & Jaromir B. Nosal, 2012.
"Understanding International Prices: Customers as Capital,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 364-395, February.
- Jaromir B. Nosal & Lukasz A. Drozd, 2007. "Understanding International Prices: Customers as Capital," 2007 Meeting Papers 755, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaromir B. Nosal & Lukasz A. Drozd, 2010. "Understanding International Prices: Customers as Capital," 2010 Meeting Papers 1027, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lukasz A. Drozd & Jaromir B. Nosal, 2008. "Understanding international prices: customers as capital," Staff Report 411, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-12-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2015-12-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INT-2015-12-08 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:1535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .