Two-sided heterogeneity and trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & Karen Helene ULLTVEIT-MOE, 2016. "Two-sided Heterogeneity and Trade," Discussion papers 16047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, 2014. "Two-Sided Heterogeneity and Trade," NBER Working Papers 20136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2013. "Two-sided Heterogeneity and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 9681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, 2016. "Two-sided heterogeneity and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1426, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roc Armenter & Mikl?s Koren, 2014.
"A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 2127-2151, July.
- Miklos Koren & Roc Armenter, 2008. "A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade," 2008 Meeting Papers 365, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roc Armenter & Miklós Koren, 2008. "A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade," CeFiG Working Papers 3, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 May 2008.
- Armenter, Roc & Koren, Miklós, 2010. "A Balls-and-Bins Model of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef Konings, 2007.
"Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1611-1638, December.
- Mary Amiti & Jozef G Konings, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs, and Productivity; Evidence from Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 05/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Amiti, Mary & Konings, Jozef, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Productivity: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcela Eslava & James Tybout & David Jinkins & C. Krizan & Jonathan Eaton, 2015. "A Search and Learning Model of Export Dynamics," 2015 Meeting Papers 1535, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rauch, James E., 1999. "Networks versus markets in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35, June.
- Davide Castellani & Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2010. "Firms in International Trade: Importers' and Exporters' Heterogeneity in Italian Manufacturing Industry," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 424-457, March.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2007. "Meeting Strangers and Friends of Friends: How Random Are Social Networks?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 890-915, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneous firms; exporters; importers; sourcing costs; trade elasticity;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-05-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2016-05-14 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:66444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .