Do sunk costs of exporting matter for net export dynamics?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2007. "Do Sunk Costs of Exporting Matter for Net Export Dynamics?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 289-336.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1995. "Historical patterns and recent changes in the relationship between bank holding company size and risk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 13-26.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani, 1997.
"Risk and Market Segmentation in Financial Intermediaries' Returns,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 159-173, October.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani, 1996. "Risk and Market Segmentation in Financial Intermediaries’ Returns," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-20.
- Simon Kwan, 1998.
"Securities activities by commercial banking firms' Section 20 subsidiaries: risk, return and diversification benefits,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
98-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Simon H. Kwan, 1998. "Securities activities by commercial banking firms' section 20 subsidiaries: risk, return, and diversification benefits," Proceedings 609, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marcia Millon Cornett & Evren Ors & Hassan Tehranian, 2002. "Bank Performance around the Introduction of a Section 20 Subsidiary," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 501-521, February.
- Robert B. Avery & Allen N. Berger, 1988. "Risk-based capital and off-balance sheet activities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- João Santos, 1998.
"Commercial Banks in the Securities Business: A Review,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 14(1), pages 35-60, July.
- João Cabral dos Santos, 1996. "Commercial banks in the securities business: a review," Working Paper 9610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- João A. C. Santos, 1998. "Commercial banks in the securities business: A review," BIS Working Papers 56, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shanken, Jay, 1987. "Multivariate proxies and asset pricing relations : Living with the Roll critique," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 91-110, March.
- Kwan, Simon H. & Eisenbeis, Robert A., 1995. "An analysis of inefficiencies in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 733-734, June.
- Bhargava, Rahul & Fraser, Donald R., 1998. "On the wealth and risk effects of commercial bank expansion into securities underwriting: An analysis of Section 20 subsidiaries1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 447-465, May.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
More about this item
KeywordsExports ; Foreign exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:05-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .