Country case studies on the challenges facing landlocked developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKellar, Landis & Woergoetter, Andreas & Woerz, Julia, 2000. "Economic Development Problems of Landlocked Countries," Transition Economics Series 14, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Normizan Bakar, 2013. "Optimal transport and trade policy under Bertrand competition in the presence of restricted geographical condition," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 6004, EcoMod.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2009.
"The geography of output volatility,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 163-178, November.
- Adeel Malik & Jonathan R W Temple, 2005. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan, 2006. "The Geography of Output Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pham Hoang Linh & Nguyen Khanh Doanh & Nguyen Ngoc Quynh, 2019. "Determinants of Vietnam`s potential trade: a case study of agricultural exports to the European Union," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46, June.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; millennium development goals; mdgs;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2003-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask HDRO/UNDP to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.