Institutional Investors, the Dollar, and U.S. Credit Conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2017. "Foreign Currency Loans and Credit Risk: Evidence from U.S. Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 6700, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017.
"International spillovers and local credit cycles,"
Economics Working Papers
1559, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2017.
- Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & di Giovanni, Julian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Ulu, Mehmet Fatih, 2017. "International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 11839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017. "International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles," Working Papers 953, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Mehmet Fatih Ulu & Yusuf Soner Baskaya, 2017. "International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- mehmet ulu & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Julian di Giovanni & Yusuf Soner Baskaya, 2017. "International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles," 2017 Meeting Papers 1198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ralph De Haas & Neeltje Van Horen, 2013.
"Running for the Exit? International Bank Lending During a Financial Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(1), pages 244-285.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2011. "Running for the Exit: International Banks and Crisis Transmission," DNB Working Papers 279, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sirio Aramonte & Seung Jung Lee & Viktors Stebunovs, 2015. "Risk Taking and Low Longer-term Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.S. Syndicated Loan Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:eee:inecon:v:118:y:2019:i:c:p:293-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrien Verdelhan, 2018.
"The Share of Systematic Variation in Bilateral Exchange Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 73(1), pages 375-418, February.
- Adrien Verdelhan, 2012. "The Share of Systematic Variation in Bilateral Exchange Rates," 2012 Meeting Papers 763, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cieslak, Anna & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2019.
"Non-monetary news in central bank communication,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 293-315.
- Anna Cieslak & Andreas Schrimpf, 2018. "Non-Monetary News in Central Bank Communication," NBER Working Papers 25032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Cieslak & Andreas Schrimpf, 2018. "Non-monetary news in central bank communication," BIS Working Papers 761, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dong Beom Choi & Hyun-Soo Choi, 2016. "The effect of monetary policy on bank wholesale funding," Staff Reports 759, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Cross-Border Banking and Global Liquidity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(2), pages 535-564.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:31:y:2018:i:6:p:2080-2112. is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca S. Demsetz, 2000. "Bank Loan Sales: A New Look At The Motivations For Secondary Market Activity," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 197-222, June.
- Ken Miyajima & Ilhyock Shim, 2014. "Asset managers in emerging market economies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Gita Gopinath & Emine Boz & Camila Casas & Federico J. Díez & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2016. "Dominant Currency Paradigm," NBER Working Papers 22943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Krainer & Rhys Bidder & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2017. "De-leveraging or de-risking? How banks cope with loss," Working Paper Series 2017-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 13 Jun 2017.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Perspectives on PPP and long-run real exchange rates,"
Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1647-1688,
- Ken Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," Working Paper 32027, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson Camanho & Harald Hau & Hélène Rey, 2018. "Global Portfolio Rebalancing and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 24320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Torsten Ehlers & Egemen Eren, 2018. "Business models and dollar funding of global banks," BIS Working Papers 708, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsLeveraged loan market; Commercial and industrial loans; U.S. dollar exchange rate; Credit standards; Institutional investors;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-05-06 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2019-05-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-05-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.