Pipeline Risk in Leveraged Loan Syndication
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Katrina Ellis & Roni Michaely & Maureen O'Hara, 2000. "When the Underwriter Is the Market Maker: An Examination of Trading in the IPO Aftermarket," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1039-1074, June.
- Aramonte, Sirio & Lee, Seung Jung & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2015. "Risk Taking and Low Longer-term Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.S. Syndicated Loan Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ivashina, Victoria, 2009. "Asymmetric information effects on loan spreads," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 300-319, May.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Malherbe, Frédéric, 2016. "A positive analysis of bank behaviour under capital requirements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Spindt, Paul A., 1989. "How investment bankers determine the offer price and allocation of new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 343-361.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Barth, Andreas, 2017. "Syndicated loans and CDS positioning," ESRB Working Paper Series 58, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & José-Luis Peydró, 2018.
"The rise of shadow banking: evidence from capital regulation,"
Economics Working Papers
1652, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Irani, Rustom M & Iyer, Rajkamal & Meisenzahl, Ralf & Peydró, José Luis, 2018. "The Rise of Shadow Banking: Evidence from Capital Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Jose Luis Peydro, 2018. "The Rise of Shadow Banking : Evidence from Capital Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & José-Luis Peydró, 2019. "The Rise of Shadow Banking: Evidence from Capital Regulation," Working Papers 1098, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Heider, Florian & Saidi, Farzad & Schepens, Glenn, 2018.
"Life below zero: Bank lending under negative policy rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heider, Florian & Saidi, Farzad & Schepens, Glenn, 2018. "Life below zero: bank lending under negative policy rates," Working Paper Series 2173, European Central Bank.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2018.
"Global Investors, the Dollar, and U.S. Credit Conditions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7288, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niepmann, Friederike & Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim, 2018. "Global Investors, the Dollar, and U.S. Credit Conditions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Overhang ; Lead Arranger Share ; Leveraged Loans ; Pipeline Risk ; Syndicated Loans;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2017-04-30 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2017-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer) or (Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.