Credit spreads in the market for highly leveraged transaction loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1991. "Monitoring and Reputation: The Choice between Bank Loans and Directly Placed Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 689-721, August.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Boardman, Calvin M. & McEnally, Richard W., 1981. "Factors Affecting Seasoned Corporate Bond Prices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 207-226, June.
- James, Christopher, 1987. "Some evidence on the uniqueness of bank loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 217-235, December.
- Lawrence Fisher, 1959. "Determinants of Risk Premiums on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 217-217.
- Lummer, Scott L. & McConnell, John J., 1989. "Further evidence on the bank lending process and the capital-market response to bank loan agreements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 99-122, November.
- Megginson, William L & Poulsen, Annette B & Sinkey, Joseph F, Jr, 1995. "Syndicated Loan Announcements and the Market Value of the Banking Firm," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 457-475, May.
- Mester, Loretta J. & Saunders, Anthony, 1995. "When does the prime rate change?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 743-764, August.
- Roberts, Gordon S & Viscione, Jerry A, 1984. " The Impact of Seniority and Security Covenants on Bond Yields: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1597-1602, December.
- Bhattacharya Sudipto & Thakor Anjan V., 1993. "Contemporary Banking Theory," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-50, October.
- Berger, Allen N & Udell, Gregory F, 1992.
"Some Evidence on the Empirical Significance of Credit Rationing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 1047-1077, October.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1990. "Some evidence on the empirical significance of credit rationing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Flannery, Mark J, 1986. " Asymmetric Information and Risky Debt Maturity Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 19-37, March.
- Mei, Jianping, 1993. " A Semiautoregression Approach to the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 599-620, June.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:22:y:1998:i:10-11:p:1249-1282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.