The rise of the originate-to-distribute model and the role of banks in financial intermediation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teodora Paligorova & João A. C. Santos, 2012. "When Is It Less Costly for Risky Firms to Borrow? Evidence from the Bank Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 12-10, Bank of Canada.
- Hale, Galina & Santos, João A.C., 2009. "Do banks price their informational monopoly?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 185-206, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naifar, Nader, 2016. "Do global risk factors and macroeconomic conditions affect global Islamic index dynamics? A quantile regression approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 29-39.
- Vincenzo D’Apice & Giovanni Ferri & Punziana Lacitignola, 2016. "Rating Performance and Bank Business Models: Is There a Change with the 2007–2009 Crisis?," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(3), pages 385-420, November.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:17-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Sooji & Plosser, Matthew C. & Santos, João A.C., 2018.
"Macroprudential policy and the revolving door of risk: Lessons from leveraged lending guidance,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 17-31.
- Kim, Sooji & Plosser, Matthew & Santos, Joao A. C., 2017. "Macroprudential policy and the revolving door of risk: lessons from leveraged lending guidance," Staff Reports 815, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Demiroglu, Cem & James, Christopher, 2015. "Bank loans and troubled debt restructurings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 192-210.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Irani, Rustom M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2015. "Loan Sales and Bank Liquidity Risk Management: Evidence from a U.S. Credit Register," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antonio Bianco, 2015.
"Shadow banking, relationship banking, and the economics of depression,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(275), pages 297-326.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Ivanov, Ivan T. & Santos, João A.C. & Vo, Thu, 2016. "The transformation of banking: Tying loan interest rates to borrowers' CDS spreads," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 150-165.
- Galina Hale & Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Crisis Transmission in the Global Banking Network," IMF Working Papers 16/91, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:2:p:264-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:51-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greg Buchak & Gregor Matvos & Tomasz Piskorski & Amit Seru, 2017.
"Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks,"
NBER Working Papers
23288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buchak, Greg & Matvos, Gregor & Piskorski, Tomasz & Seru, Amit, 2017. "Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks," Research Papers 3511, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Zhe Li & Jianfei Sun, 2018. "Bank Competition, Directed Search, and Loan Sales," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- repec:fip:fedgfe:2014-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Jose Luis Peydro, 2018. "The Rise of Shadow Banking : Evidence from Capital Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Norvald INSTEFJORD & NAKATA Hiroyuki, 2015. "Loan Monitoring and Bank Risk," Discussion papers 15121, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1739-1765. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSecondary markets; Bank loans; Commercial loans; Credit; Nonbank activities; Intermediation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2012:i:jul:p:1-14:n:v.18no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.