The rise of the originate-to-distribute model and the role of banks in financial intermediation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teodora Paligorova & João A. C. Santos, 2012. "When Is It Less Costly for Risky Firms to Borrow? Evidence from the Bank Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 12-10, Bank of Canada.
- Hale, Galina & Santos, João A.C., 2009. "Do banks price their informational monopoly?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 185-206, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naifar, Nader, 2016. "Do global risk factors and macroeconomic conditions affect global Islamic index dynamics? A quantile regression approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 29-39.
- Vincenzo D’Apice & Giovanni Ferri & Punziana Lacitignola, 2016. "Rating Performance and Bank Business Models: Is There a Change with the 2007–2009 Crisis?," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(3), pages 385-420, November.
- Kim, Sooji & Plosser, Matthew & Santos, Joao A. C., 2017. "Macroprudential policy and the revolving door of risk: lessons from leveraged lending guidance," Staff Reports 815, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Demiroglu, Cem & James, Christopher, 2015. "Bank loans and troubled debt restructurings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 192-210.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Irani, Rustom M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2015. "Loan Sales and Bank Liquidity Risk Management: Evidence from a U.S. Credit Register," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antonio Bianco, 2015.
"Shadow banking, relationship banking, and the economics of depression,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(275), pages 297-326.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Ivanov, Ivan T. & Santos, João A.C. & Vo, Thu, 2016. "The transformation of banking: Tying loan interest rates to borrowers' CDS spreads," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 150-165.
- Galina Hale & Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Crisis Transmission in the Global Banking Network," IMF Working Papers 16/91, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:2:p:264-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:51-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greg Buchak & Gregor Matvos & Tomasz Piskorski & Amit Seru, 2017.
"Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks,"
NBER Working Papers
23288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buchak, Greg & Matvos, Gregor & Piskorski, Tomasz & Seru, Amit, 2017. "Fintech, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Rise of Shadow Banks," Research Papers 3511, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Zhe Li & Jianfei Sun, 2018. "Bank Competition, Directed Search, and Loan Sales," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- repec:fip:fedgfe:2014-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Norvald INSTEFJORD & NAKATA Hiroyuki, 2015. "Loan Monitoring and Bank Risk," Discussion papers 15121, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1739-1765. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSecondary markets; Bank loans; Commercial loans; Credit; Nonbank activities; Intermediation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2012:i:jul:p:1-14:n:v.18no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .