School of Economics and Finance London, United Kingdom
Queen Mary University of London
: +44 (0) 20 7882 5096
+44 (0) 20 8983 3580
London E1 4NS
RePEc:edi:deqmwuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Radoslawa Nikolowa & Daniel Ferreira, 2018. "How to Sell Jobs," Working Papers 844, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2017. "Adverse Selection and Assortative Matching in Labor Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Ferreira & Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2015. "Misallocation of Talent in Competitive Labor Markets," Working Papers 740, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2014.
"Motivate and Select: Relational Contracts with Persistent Types,"
721, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2017. "Motivate and select: Relational contracts with persistent types," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 624-635, September.
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2017.
"Motivate and select: Relational contracts with persistent types,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 624-635, September.
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2014. "Motivate and Select: Relational Contracts with Persistent Types," Working Papers 721, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2015. "Career dynamics and span of control," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 6-8.
- Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2014. "Developing new ideas: Spin-outs, spinoffs, or internal divisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 70-88.
- Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2010. "Supply of skilled labour and organizational change," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 514-522, June.
- Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2009. "Mutual Monitoring vs. Incentive Pay in Teams," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 93-94, pages 135-160.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2010.
"Supply of skilled labour and organizational change,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 514-522, June.
- Kuhn, Dieter, 2011. "Delayering and Firm Performance: Evidence from Swiss firm-level Data," Working papers 2011/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Enoch Hill & David Perez-Reyna, 2017. "Managing skill premium through firm structure," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015626, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Kohei Daido & Ken Tabata, 2012. "Skill-Biased Technological Change, Organizational Change, and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series 84, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2014-07-28 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2014-07-28 2018-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2014-07-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-LTV: Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty (1) 2015-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2014-07-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radoslawa Nikolowa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.